Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

All the Money Saving Chica's Out There....

I guess when you have Multiple Sclerosis and have many med's and doctor's bills, one can never really rely on a monthly, set in stone, budget.  I've decided that I need to change my money spending/saving ways and look into the new fad in couponing for groceries.  I think really though, for me, my problem is that I never know from one day to the next how tired I'm going to be...so cooking nightly has been a challenge.  ANYWAY.....


A good place to start would be to make a weekly menu, and grocery shop accordingly.  Get the Sunday paper, scan websites for coupons, and look into what's out there for 'saving' money.  I could also employ my son into helping me cook dinner a few nights a week.  He's almost 15, so it's time he learns how to be prepared to help his future wife in the kitchen.  It may take a few years to get him ready!  lol  :)

I was watching The Nate Berkus Show and he had these two savvy saving chica's show a family how to save money couponing.  What I found so interesting is that they said they never buy personal products...they use coupons and savings for that.  Do you know how much money I could save with hairspray/shampoo/conditioner/body wash/deodorant/shaving blades......oh my goodness, the list could go on and on.  I'll have to click on my own link and watch that one again.  Matter of fact, while I'm on Nate's sight I'll have to look through all the shows he's aired on this subject.  :)


Anyone have any tips for this non-savvy blogger who needs to save money with online coupons?  Any tips would be appreciated!! Caring is Sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment