Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

The Dukan Diet

I have had a book about the Dukan Diet for a while now but haven't taken the time to read it all.  I did try part of the beginning phase, as was described to me by my girlfriend, and the results were favorable.  I think if I remember correctly, I lost 10 pounds in only a matter of two weeks?  Not only that, but it gave me a whole bunch of energy.  Weird for a girl like me, who battles a lack of energy due to MS.  That challenge has to be the biggest thing that makes me crazy when I start to notice changes with my body.

Anyway....sometime this week I'm going to start documenting my success with the Dukan Diet.  Notice that I said success?  I'm going after this with a positive vibe on my side.  I won't be heading down the self sabotage road and I'm going to work my butt off on sticking with the positive self talk.  I used to be the queen of self talk that was very negative.....and I am trying really hard to work on that.  If I hear myself or read any writing that I've done that remotely relates to anything negative, I'll be using the strike out key.  Lets see how little I use that key, okay? ♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment